Monday, July 9, 2012

Ty at One Month

At one month Ty continued to love being held in a sitting up position (maybe that's why he was breech???), looking around, and impressing us with his neck strength. He had just started smiling and was pretty stingy with the smiles, but I managed to catch one on camera on his one month birthday! He was a good eater and good sleeper, sleeping about 3 hours in each stretch at night. He was happiest when held and being snuggled, but also loved his swing! Here's some pictures from his first month...
In retrospect, I can't help but laugh at this picture! This is seriously how I slept for the first two weeks Ty was at home. I had my hand by him because every time I opened my eyes I had to check that he was breathing! Note that I had my phone, my water, my glasses, and my notebook of logged pees/poops/feedings. I LOVED this newborn phase but I'm happy to report I don't need everything at hand anymore :)

I love catching these moments! I think this was THE only time Ty ever took a pacifier!

His first bath! It took his umbilical cord 3 weeks to fall off! And even then a piece was left on so our Pediatrician didn't clear him for a bath until he was 4 weeks old.

Loved the bath, but was much more skeptical about being wet and naked afterwards.

Lounging with Daddy

Big Boy

Giggling

Love this face!

The more common "Thinking Face"

No comments:

Post a Comment