Friday, November 2, 2012

Adventures in Solids

Ty recently hit another big milestone...solids! After researching, reading, and exploring all kinds of options, I was pretty adamant about not starting until he hit six months. I also wasn't sold on rice cereal (ask me why if you're interested), so we skipped that part. I was totally sold on baby led weaning so we started on avocados. However, after a few days of a lot of gagging, we switched to a more traditional approach of feeding him purees. He does really well with it and I still feel like I can follow his cues while still letting him explore a variety of tastes and textures. But the pictures of him feeding himself are obviously much more fun :) 


Huh? Not sure about this yet...


Most people say Ty looks more like Eliot, but if you know me well, you will recognize this facial expression as being all me! It's the thinking face...people always think it means I'm mad, but really I'm just thinking! Ty is clearly thinking hard about his avocado :)

The end result

Add caption

Nom nom nom!


No comments:

Post a Comment